Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Classification Intro 1

When my husband first stumbled onto my path, he asked me if I'd made "Ruby Tuesday" my theme song. Do I bounce through life quietly humming to myself, "who can hang a name on you?" He says, I never know what to expect with you, you keep me on my toes. I know you intimately and I don't know you at all. Am I that much of an enigma? The eighth world wonder, an old boyfriend said. Yet, with every montage, with every collection of seemingly random pieces, there is always a pattern, a theme. Keep with me long enough and you'll see there are three main unwavering aspects to my personality. I am spiritually based, doggedly headstrong and always mischievous.

3 comments:

  1. They both seem pretty much in the same ballpark and either will serve. We'll have to disagree because I think I prefer intro 1, but that shouldn't stop you from using the one you prefer. If you go with 1, possibly parts of 2 can find their way into the outro.

    I can certainly see this turning into a five graf division essay (a sibling to classification) but what if you picked up that piece about work? Expanded it? Is it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, I meant if you go with 2, parts of 1 could possibly go in the outro. Sorry--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I attribute 'Ruby Tuesday' to the Beatles in my email??? I got a notice from the College of Musical Knowledge this morning that they had rescinded my degree....

    ReplyDelete

Followers